Who am I?

I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Before and After pictures of the make-over!

Our neighbor is a hairstylist and did her hair. Her hair is so straight that the curls fell out within a half-hour! She looked at the mirror and said, "I look hideous!" I wonder where she's heard that before! Oh, dear, I hope she wasn't copying her mom!
Playing in the mud. Not from the rain but from some water they poured out!
Before the make over.
After: Ok here's the deal. We were watching the Disney Vacations Video and they have a Bibidy, Bobbidy Boutique where they do make-overs for little girls and dress them up. She saw it and wanted to go so bad, so I promised her we'd have my neighbor do the hair and I'd put a little make up on and we'd take her picture. She's not allowed to date until she's 30!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yeah--pictures! I like that you are having her grow out her hair--I used to have Angie's and Sunny's real long like that and I loved to do all the fun styless--now I like the short because it is easy and fast, but I'm glad we did it once. She looks very grownup!
"hideous!" That is great Amey--of course she is developing a fabulous vocab from her literary mother!

Julee said...

That is way too fun!!! She is so adorable!!!

the Pearce Place said...

holy cow her hair is so long! I'm glad your posting again :) Anna is a little model

MerBear's Blog said...

Love the little muddy feet! I love kid feet, especially these, my little sweeties! Kiss their toes for me!

Christine said...

Bwah, ha, ha! Now I have your blog address. :) I put a link to it on mine.
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big Anna is! I was at her baby shower! *Sniff*
I have to say that I love muddy feet too. I had tons of fun in mud as a kid and I love that my kids can enjoy it too. Fun times.
Cute kids!
Love, Christine