So, I am supposed to tell you about these things, since I already don't talk about myself enough :)
3 Joys
1. My family. Love my hubby and my kids. The hubbs and I sit before bed and make each other laugh--I mean, throw back your head and howl till your stomach hurts. That's love, man. My angel children.....I love snuggling into them and smelling the wind and peanut butter in their hair. When they obey, want to share the Gospel, share, those things really make all the nasty days worth it.
2. Doing hard things and succeeding. I love conquering especially when there are naysayers. Overcoming a hard time and knowing that the Lord is pleased--best feeling. I imagine we'll all feel that after this life!
3. Working hard, whether spiritually, physically or whatnot, seeing the fruits of the labor brings me joy.
Fears
1. My kids grow up and decided not to live the Gospel and make choices that take them away from Heavenly Father. I had a friend who even went on a mission and went apostate by doing self-destructive thing. That hurt so bad. I can't imagine if it's your child.
2. That I'll go apostate. Yikes! It could happen to anyone. The Gospel has brought me everything I hold dear and I would hate to turn my back on it and loose what I have.
3. Dying before I get everything I want to get done while I'm on Earth. See goals below:
3 Goals
1. To be financially independent so we can serve missions for the Church when our kids leave. Go to Japan and France and Switzerland which all have pretty price tags.
2. Publish 5 novels and 7 children's stories. I would love to be a writer. I need to practice more, that much is evident.
3. Make money in my businesses. See current obsessions and surprising things.
3 Current Obsessions
1. Real estate
2. Writing
3. Year supply
3 Surprising facts about me
1. CFO of four business I created in the past 12 months.
2. I don't really like chocolate unless is Swiss
3. I want to open a junque store when the kids are older.
Ok, so now I tag these people to write silly things for us all to read.
Amelia
Merilee
Carolyn
No comments:
Post a Comment