Who am I?

I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

recipes

Hello, I'm looking for a place to put recipes, so excuse me while I'll copy these here.

Citrus Chicken
1/4 c. o.j.
1/2 tsp. grated lime rind
2 Tbls. fresh lime juice
2 Tbls. chopped fresh thyme
2 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. grated orange rind
1 /4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
1 Tbls. oil
cooking spray
6 c. baby spinach

1. combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, pour 1/4 c. juice mixture into large zip-lock bag. Add chicken to bag. Seal, let stand 5 minutes. Add oil to remaining juice and mixture and stir.
2.Heat a large nonsticke skillet over med. high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. remove chicken from bag, discard marinade. Add chicken to pan, cook four minutes aon each side or until done. Place 1 1/2 c. spinach on each plate. Divide chicken evenly amoung services top with 1 Tbls. juice. 4 servings

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi, Amey! Thanks for the Christmas card. :)
And just so you know, you are on this short little list I keep in my brain called "People I Wish Would Come and Be My Neighbor." :) I hope you guys are doing well.