You know, before I got married, I was living the single life, staying out late, hosting parties at my flat. Now that I've married, and even more responcibility, I no longer know how to have fun, even worse, I don't know how to get my kids to have fun. We work hard, we worship, but we don't know how to play. I need suggestions. What do you do for fun with your kids, without your kids? Help me get out of the mud.
Thanks,
A stick
2 comments:
I hear ya--we used to be such fun gals huh? I have found that I am pretty good about getting out of my house and having fun with my kids--love to plan family trips to parks, vacations, bike rides, hikes--all that stuff. But at home I am rather a stick in the mud myself because I always want to "get it done." So, a few things that help me loosen up--board games and just putting on some goofy music and dancing around. Usually though, these are under the condition of "chores first" or something like that. Maybe I'll work on being crazy and playing some music BEFORE chores are done!! Thanks for the inspiration and have a fun day.:)
Man, sometimes I get so bummed because I feel the same way! Life used to be so care-free!....Now I think a picnic in the park on a sunny day is fun...especially when we indulge and buy our lunch instead of PB and J's ....or day road trips. I heard Bransen was fun.
Post a Comment