I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon
Sunday, April 27, 2008
The famed photographer
My daughter has been practicing her skills as a photographer. I thought I'd put a little gallery here. Me. Dad. Self portrait. I call this one "Feet." No still life here.
Amey! Who the heck just left you taht comment? Blog in the language of your country??? Thanks for the self portraits, I especially love the one that's covered in INK :) ha ha
Amey, Fun! I fuond you rblog--feel silly that I asked you about it in the email, but I hadn't seen your comment yet. So, I hope it's okay to put yours and Merilees' blogs on my page. Your little girl is so beautiful--she has that Durfee smile for sure. How fun to peek in on you--keep it coming!
2 comments:
Amey! Who the heck just left you taht comment? Blog in the language of your country??? Thanks for the self portraits, I especially love the one that's covered in INK :) ha ha
Amey,
Fun! I fuond you rblog--feel silly that I asked you about it in the email, but I hadn't seen your comment yet. So, I hope it's okay to put yours and Merilees' blogs on my page. Your little girl is so beautiful--she has that Durfee smile for sure. How fun to peek in on you--keep it coming!
Post a Comment