Who am I?

I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Finished Pictures

TV room and Dining room. I want to take a more spacious picture than this....
3rd bedroom.
Laundry room.
View of front room from dining room.
Basement. I just finished painting the floor so this is all I could take a picture of without walking on wet paint.
Kitchen
Bathroom # 1
Front room
2nd Room.

So, what do you think?

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Amey--
It is beautiful! You should feel so proud--I'm sure you do! How fun to come home to those lovely rooms every day and know that you worked hard to make them so--congratulations!

R Durfee said...

That is terrific. It is even better than when I was there. It does look nice with the furniture. Lots of luck on selling it now. Mom

Unknown said...

Amey, it looks beautiful. Did you guys furnish it too? It must feel nice to be finished!
Natalie

MerBear's Blog said...

Wow!!! This was the "stinky house?" Amazing! Well done, sis!

The Hoopers said...

Hey Amey,
I saw your blog on Julee's page and had to sneak a peak. Your house is so cute and so are your kiddos. We have a blog too, if you want to check it out.
ryanmistiandkids.blogspot.com

Julee said...

Cute house!! You are a great decorator!! And I love the flower rug!! So cute!! I know this is an older post but where did you find that?? I'm in love with it!!