I have some sad news! Our camera cord to upload pictures from our camera is...uh, well, damaged from little teeth chewing on the ends. Sooooooo, pictures will be a little more scarce, well, farther between because to upload them, I need four hands. Two to hold the camera and cord and one to operate the keyboard to select pictures. It's a bit of a hassle so when I up load pictures it will be in huge batch!
Lots of love!
3 comments:
I can be patient. Besides, when Mom comes, she can take a million photos for me and you!
Hi Amey! Carolyn told me you had a blog and I was so excited! How are you doing? It's so fun to see pictures of your sweet little ones. It's crazy to think we're all moms now. It seems like yesterday we were hanging out in good old Sierra Vista. :) So excited to keep in touch, love the blogging world. Take care,
Loves,
Angie
GET A NEW CAMERA! I NEED NIECE AND NEPHEW PICTURES! "I NEED, I NEED, I NEED..."
Post a Comment