Who am I?

I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Arizona! Here I come!

I am going to Arizona this weekend! I have an opportunity to go to a Charity benefit hosted by ten authors including Stephanie Meyers and Shannon Hale (she's one of my favorites!) I am going with my cousin and maybe I can talk my sister into coming too. All proceeds go to the authors' friend who is suffering with breast cancer, what a noble cause. I don't mind paying to go. Tho' in the "goodie bags" I am promised signed books and a poster. Sweet! I'll tell you all about it, maybe even see if I drag out my camera, when I get back.

2 comments:

the Pearce Place said...

AMEY!!! THis is so exciting! I can't wait to hear everything-- how amazing, I also love Shannon Hale. Does this mean you won't be coming to Indy?!? Have a blast in AZ!

Carolyn said...

I have never heard of Shanon Hale, but now I will have to find some of her books because I am sure if you like it I will like it. How fun for you! That is such an AMEY thing to do--go to an author thing. If you have time, feel free to drop by again and we can talk like last time and forget everyone else is around--it's so good to have friends like that!