1. I will be more likely to get out of bed if I know for sure I will have a little nap in the afternoon. I know, I only have two kids and I'm spoiled.
2. Breakfast. If I know I have something good for breakfast, that'll help motivate me to get my hiney out of bed.
3. The telephone. Especially when I forget to put the phone on the charger so I have to race to the hall-phone.
4. The kids. Sometimes they come in and snuggle in the morning. Or the boy cries in his crib. Then I have to get out of bed.
Things that will put me to sleep
1. Hubby talking about work stuff.
2. Praying. I don't know what it is. I can fall asleep, on my knees, and crawl in to bed and be insomniac. Maybe it's the peace?
2. Ditto with the scriptures.
3. (And it's not because they're boring.) Pretty much reading anything.
4. The movie Yentel.
1 comment:
Yeah, so when they start school--that will get you out of bed--EVERY DAY--especially the week before parent teacher conferences so that the teacher won't lecture you about your kids always being late.:) Ha ha...the movie Yentel!
Post a Comment