Who am I?

I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Open Letter to Fruit of the Loom

To whom it may concern;

I am a mother of a three year old son who loves your Marvel brand underpants for boys. The superheros are his favorite. He is excited to wear them, and puts them on himself. However, I do have one request. Please, please, PLEASE, put an image of the superhero, not just the tradename Marvel on the front of the pants. As every parent knows, the kid wants to see his favorite action hero. If you do this, then my son will stop wearing his pants backwards and will be much more comfortable.

Yours respectfully,

A mother

3 comments:

Shauna said...

LOL! Love it! They get it right on the girl panties... guess there's less equipment to deal with there!!

Shannon said...

Sooo funny! I didn't realize you had a blog. Now I can stalk you all the time! Lucky you.

Shauna- said...

Amen! I am the mother of five boys and have had this frustration four times. Please ALL underoo companies, PUT an imagine on the front of the underwear!