Now I just have to charge the camera. Sigh.
So, February is always the worst month for me and this one was snowy and cold, the snowiest and coldest for a long time.
How I got through it:
Learned a new skill--Went to Relief Society and learn how to cut hair. I had cut hair before, ignorance has never stopped me. But now I know how to cut hair. I tried it out on Xan and his teacher who taught the class, complimented his trim. Yay! That gave me more confidence and tried it out on DH. Not bad, not perfect, but I think with practice, it will save us tons of money in the future.
Turned to crafts--anyone who knows me knows I am not a crafty person, not a gluestick and sequins crafter, but for Mardi Gras we went down to Jo-Ann's and bought cheap masks and some do-dads and made masks. They turned out pretty cute. Anna designed hers and Xan's was a impromptu design since I screwed up. I'll see if I can post pics once my phone is charged.
Writing--Started a new novel got 38 pages into it and got stuck. So, I went back and started rewriting another one. Pleased with the results so far. Not sure if it's the final rewrite.
Vitamin D3--Lack of sunshine. When I do go out, I'm bundled to the hilt. So, on my mom's recommendation, I'm taking Vit. D3. Does make a difference, I think. Plus it was like 60 today, so that helps too.
Just waiting for my hubby to get home. He's helped his friends tile their two bathrooms this weekend so they can sell their house. You know, I really love and respect that guy. Even when he's backlogged at work and tired and busy, he always has time to serve. Character they call it. I wish I had some. Anyway, I stand in constant awe of my husband and wonder how I ever deserve him.
No comments:
Post a Comment