Who am I?

I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Potty Timer Watch

All hail the potty timer watch, all hail the watch! It buzzes every hour to remind my son to go pee! He jumps up with enthusiasm and has kept his pants dry for a week. The best ten dollars I've ever spent. Heck, I'll save that much money alone on water costs not having to do his laundry every other day! Hooray! Hooroo! Now if I could just get him to wipe himself after he goes poo!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Not sure why it won't let me, but I can't comment on your other blog. I thought I'd just put it on here. :0)
Call. No matter what, its always nice to know someone is thinking of you. AND in they are really that busy, then they won't answer or they will let you know that its not a good time. Call with the intention of being brief but with a purpose (like inviting them to a park the next day) and if it turns into a conversation, great! I find myself really busy these days and I'm not a great phone person, but I love to get an invitation to do ANYTHING! Try not to think about it too much!