Who am I?

I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bay Window!

Hi!  I wanted to talk about my bay window.

So, before we decided to buy this floor plan, we went up north to look at one already built.  We drove for about an hour only to find that the road in was blocked.  We parked the remaining distance, arriving late so I felt like we had to rush through the house.  Anyway, we walked into the master bedroom and I sighed and said, "Look a bay window."  I honestly don't remember making that observation out loud.  My husband said I did, so I'll take his word for it.  Well, while we were going through our contract and adding certain things, Rob decided to add the bay window.  When I asked why, he said I knew I would like it.  Oh, I did, and I do!  I love it.  He sacrificed the half car garage for the bay window.

Why are bay windows so romantic?

I think it's because it adds another function to the master bedroom--a place to sit and talk.  Sure you can sit and talk in your bed, but this is a cozy spot with no expectations.  That may not be appealing to men, but it means everything to the Mrs.  It keeps the bed for its proper function.  Right now, I am sitting propped up in my bed writing.  I blog, write on my novel, skype, read, calendar all on my bed.  It will be so nice to have a place to sit in our room that is just for those things and keep my bed neat and made during the day and enjoy that place for sleeping, resting and etc.

Just imagine a space to talk, write, read!  It is heaven on earth!

1 comment:

The Reiersens said...

Ahhh, I totally agree! Bay windows and window seats are sooo cool! The "no expectations" also helps, haha! :)