Who am I?

I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon

Sunday, September 8, 2013

House Update

I am writing this because I realize that not everyone is on Facebook where I post most of my pictures.  So I thought I'd take the time to update this blog with pictures and stories of our house.
 This is the back side of our house.  You can see the bay window to the right and our bak door.  Those windows next to the back door are six feet high!
 This is the Eastern facing wall.  The brick is an amazing color.  I am so glad we went with this color.  The masons are used to seeing us come by everyday after school since I have to pick them up.  They always wave.
 So excited about closets!  We didn't have any in our last house so this is a real treat!  What should I put on these shelves underneath the stairs?
Laundry room with a bar!  Yes!  No more wrinkled white shirts!  I'll continue to post more updates!

No comments: