Exterior of the house. We went by everyday that the masons were out there. In fact, I think they were kind of looking forward to our visits. I could tell. I would see one of them see us and then he'd tell the others and they'd all look at us. They kept saying, "One more day," for about four days :0) I love the color of the stone with the brick. We were able to save about all of that half palette of brick and today we went and scrounged all the stone we could find too. I love the classic look of the brick!
I can't believe this is my kitchen! I love it! I love the simplicity of it, the colors, everything! Obviously, flour is going to show up on those dark cabinets.
Cultured stone fireplace. It sticks out a bit from the wall. But can't you see family gatherings here, stockings hung with care? A big family picture or picture of Christ hanging over the mantle?
Ok, so this isn't done, but I think the travertine is gorgeous! I'm really excited. That window faces the greenspace...so no neighbors!
And today they put in the wood banister! Oak, but it's going to be lovely!


1 comment:
I'm starting to get a little jealous! :)
Post a Comment