Who am I?

I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Blue Sapphire


This is my son.  He's built like a lego man--all torso and no legs.  He has two positions, sitting and standing.  He loves to dance, in fact, I took him to the doctor thinking he had involuntary movements caused, I was sure, by brain damage.  No, he just shakes his little booty to any amount of music or rhythm.  True story:  The hubs was grating carrots and our little Fred Astaire was moving to the beat.

This little guy came to us in a special way.  He was born in the water at the hospital.  I'm sure that's why he's such a mellow kid--right!  Bear costume for Halloween was a hit!  
Is that the camera cord in the upper right corner? Doh!

2 comments:

the Pearce Place said...

I love this tribute to the kiddies--- one c-section and one water birth :) Mikaela's been watching over my shoulder and said, 'look at that cute girl' (referring to anna's picture)

AZ said...

Yes, these pictures are all so old. I need to get my camera out of hibernation!