Who am I?

I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ever have one of those days?


This is a picture of my son trying to get the camera for me. I just happen to catch him in this hilarious tantrum!

Why do we have Daylight Saving Time? Congress made a law compelling everyone to get up one hour earlier to enjoy one more hour of sunlight at night.

I just figure I operate at Arizona Time. I go to bed at a decent time, Arizona Time. I don't sleep in, I wake up at--you guessed it, Arizona Time. Terrible habit, but at least I'm consistent.

3 comments:

the Pearce Place said...

that is one awesome picture. Ya know, I'm following the same time too- I figure, why change? I mean as soon as I get back to Indy time we go back west again and screw up our schedules once again! So, yes the kids go to bed hopefully by 9:00, and sleep in until 9:00, me- well I'm up much later...
Speaking of AZ, we're going May 7th
any chance you are too?!?!

MerBear's Blog said...

Looks like the skin is going to come right off! This is a quite comical photo! Glad you got it snapped. Most parents don't get good shots of this. Well done!

Unknown said...

Impressive Aimee!