Who am I?

I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Why I love being a Stay at Home Mom




Here's a list of things I like about being home with my kids:
-I get to raise my kid (not some 17 year-old at a day care center).
-I get to know my kids.
-It helps saves the environment ie no commute for work, I have the time to cook stuff from scratch instead of buying pre-packaged dinners etc, etc.
-No panty-hose!
-Learn the art of thriftiness.
-Afternoon naps.
-I can focus on one thing, my family.

1 comment:

the Pearce Place said...

I totally agree with all of them, well almost, do you really feel like you only focus on one thing? I feel like I'm driving myself bonkos with everything else I want to do ie) books, piano, excercise, video editing, photography... I can't find the balance!!!! HELP, next time you see me I will be bonkos