Who am I?

I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Snow!

Cute picture!
He's wearing shoes! Just a few seconds after this picture was taken, he was crying so much we took him back inside. He hates wearing shoes. We finally found some sandals he will tolerate for outdoor exploring!
I shoveled a path for her to walk on. But that kind of gives you an idea the snow that dumped. The weirdest weather--70 degrees one day, foot of snow two days later!
Not sure what to think of the snow.

My daughter took this picture. I think I'll make her the family photographer. I forget to get the camera out. I put this up because someone noted there aren't any pictures of me on here. Well, if I'm in charge of taking the photos and putting them on, I only want flattering ones...This one isn't too bad, especially one taken by a four-year old!