I almost don't recognize you with that haircut! I love all the pictures =)
I love your haircut!!! Fun to see what you have been up to and enjoyed the pictures.
Wow--I feel like I know your kids now--they have gotten big fast and are sure cuties! That lion costume is awesome--I still wish I had gotten you to really teach me how to sew!
dang cute hair Amey!
Looks fabulous, sis! Now I will be able to recognize you when you come, since you posted this... ;)
Nice haircut! You have great hair, very pretty color.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I almost don't recognize you with that haircut! I love all the pictures =)
I love your haircut!!! Fun to see what you have been up to and enjoyed the pictures.
Wow--I feel like I know your kids now--they have gotten big fast and are sure cuties! That lion costume is awesome--I still wish I had gotten you to really teach me how to sew!
dang cute hair Amey!
Looks fabulous, sis! Now I will be able to recognize you when you come, since you posted this... ;)
Nice haircut! You have great hair, very pretty color.
Post a Comment