Oddly enough, it was 70 degrees Halloween night. We had a good time walking around our neighborhood. Here anyone four or older is expected to either tell a joke or sing a song for their candy. I appreciate that the kids actually have to -do- something for the candy and if you tell a good joke and really get them to laugh, people dump candy in your bag. Anna's joke this year:What do you get when you goose a ghost? A handful of sheet. She had them rolling! And we got more candy than what we can eat! Anna said it loud and clear and had a good delivery. Way to go!
This is my sad lion. After spending a whole afternoon on his costume (swearing and cussing like a sailor--that yarn was tough to sew together!) I put it on and he didn't like it. I bought costumes for next year! I'm not spending my time sewing when he won't even wear it. Sure is cute.
1 comment:
Love the "sheet" joke! And yes, Xan man is cute as a lion, even a sad one. I love that Anna is in the pic, too! Is that an Amish person raking leaves behind Xan? :)
Post a Comment