Who am I?

I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Old pics

For her diligence in reading for the library, she won two tickets to the Cardinals game. So we went when they were playing the D-backs. It was tied 5-5 at the end of the 5th inning and there's only so much that can hold a 5-year old's attention (mostly the candy in my purse). So, we decided to leave and as we were waiting at the station we heard this huge cheer (btw, Cards won 12-5 or something and we totally missed the most exciting part where Pujols hits in a few batters, sigh, oh, well!) So, here's a picture of us "hiding" under the umbrella to keep from getting sunburt at this afternoon game, the 25 Sept.
View of the arch from our seats. Yes, we were in the bring-your-own-oxygen seating.
Ah, fall! So, cute :)
This is a chair our neighbor traded us for a train table we never used. We use to read scriptures at bedtime.

No comments: