Who am I?

I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sixth birthday clear back in August. I was having a hard time, as evidenced by the uh, plain cake and if you look really close, you'll see those candles are cut in half because we didn't have enough. We did buy her a present, even though you don't see it in the picture. It was a Hello Kitty bike.
This is my daughter. Wherever we go, people give her things. This is at Lowes when we are buying more bricks for our little wall in our front yard. This lady thought she was so cute, she gave her these mums that had fallen off. This girl is going to go around thinking it's normal that people give you stuff just for being cute.
Ah, the Cardinals game. We took her out of school early one afternoon for a day of sitting in the sun and heat to watch the Cards play some other team. First MLB game the hubby has ever been to (he's taking the picture.) And yes, someone did complain about our umbrella.

No comments: