Who am I?
I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon
Friday, October 7, 2011
Costco has me!
The problem with buying in bulk is that they got you! They know if you buy 200 rolls of paper towels, you are going to need them. Seriously, I'd probably save money if I bought a single roll of paper towels every week. Why, you ask, when you can buy them for half as much per roll at club stores? Here's why: Club stores lull you into carnal security that you will never run out of paper towels. Have a spill? Use a paper towel. Need to wipe a messy face? Use a paper towel. Need to scoop up a dead spider off your shoe? Use a paper towel. In short, you start using them as if you're politician and paper towels are the American dollar! You'll always have ample supply! If you just buy one roll, you'll be yelling at the kids not to dry their hands on the paper towels but use the rag hanging from the fridge for that purpose. It might save you hundreds, if not thousands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment