

My husband is wonderful. I love him so much. When we decided to get married, he had a part-time job working a little more than minimum wage. Yet, he had the faith to make the choice to not put off marriage. We tiled his sister's house to pay for the engagement ring. Soon after he was hired full-time doing something he loves to do--program on computers. Yes, he loves computers so much that we call them the "other women" in his life--Della and Mckenzy.
He can keep going on the least amount of sleep of anybody I know!
The top photo is of him and my daughter at the Botanical Gardens.
This is a cake I made for him for Father's Day. That's fondant icing sculpted as hands. It tasted better than it looked.
We laugh a lot. Stay up way too late making each other laugh. He wakes up in the middle of the night and feeds babies. He let's his wife do insane things like start her own business! He is the most optimistic person I know. He's nurturing, understanding and faithful. And we both like staying up late reading Strongbad emails and watching movie trailers.
I think my mom likes him more than she likes me. She muses over how lucky I am. That's ok, my brother said to him, "We like you. We thought our sister would marry a jerk." Hm....
One of these days maybe I'll tell you all our wonderful engagement and wedding story.
3 comments:
OK I KNEW blogging would be your thing. I love your tribute to Rob, I just love it. Now it's his turn to rave about his amazing wife that brings out teh best in him.
I love the post of Anna swimming, Maybe I should copy you and do the same thing on my blog. i"m feeling the pains of a much too long winter. How much do we have left?!?!
What can a mother say? He is also the best son in the world. I'm so pleased that you are the perfect wife for him. ;)
I love you, Sis! Yes, we are glad you married him!
Post a Comment