Who am I?

I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stack of Smiles


I've never had to vaccuum a baby before...


Tiger, tiger, burning bright


Buffalo!


Cream Puff! Or cheese?

So my son loves to smile.  He'll smile when he's sad, sick or in pain....or in trouble.  I honestly don't know how he managed to dump a whole canister of oats out on the couch.  How did they get there?  He's not even "unwrapped" from his night-time strappings!  So happy and jolly.

The one where he's hugging the tiger his grampa bought him on our trip to the zoo when he came to town--baby looks like his older cousin.

Buffalo! Buffalo!  The boys pit their heads together and rub.  I think it's a throw-back from when we were hunters and gatherers--not unlike the butting of heads of the urial.  Somethings even Evolution can't change.  Women give hugs for contact comfort; men butt heads.

Cream puff, or should I say cheese?

No comments: