Who am I?
I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Favorite Kitchen Utensil
You may think that my favorite kitchen utensil would be "the behemoth" (that's what the hubs calls it): my professional-grade Kitchen-Aid (tm) mixer (which I use all the time), or even my "Wolfgang Puck" panini grill (which we scored for 5 bucks!). No, no, none of those complex yet useful devices. My favorite kitchen item, which I can easily pull out of a drawer, use, and slip into the dishwasher when I'm done, is my apple slicer. I think everyone with children should own an apple slicer. Cores and slices! Convenient for pies, tarts, and healthy child-sized snacks. Of course, my son loves to chew on his slice until he's mulched it to applesauce, then spit it all over the carpet. Nonetheless, every week or two, we buy a gigantic bag of apples. After all, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Unless you go to our church, where every third guy in the congregation is a resident or medical student. In our case, no amount of fruit or nuts keeps them at bay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to see a picture of this infamous apple slicer! I have one too, we must compare :)
why does Kacher also like to spit his apples out, even though he wines and reaches for one like it's the only thing that can make him happy?!?!
p.s. Have you discovered Shannon Hale books yet?? I am LOVING them, I think you would too. Read Book of a THousand days and let me know. It's pretty easy reading though, it may not be intellectual enough for you! Also, Iam loving Goodreads.com did I tell you about that? Books have taken over my life lately, and goodreads lets me see what all my friends are reading.. You should join, so I can check out your book list and get good ideas!
Post a Comment