I bought the boy some new shoes. They don't fit right, but I'm still going to keep them because they're better than shackles to keep him from running away.
In another note. I must be getting old. I saw this girl at the post-office who looked about 16. She started talking to another girl and told her she was half-way done with her Masters! I was like, what? Then she started talking about her clients. I'm like, I think I've missed out in life. I've never had clients. I feel so naive and inexperienced.
3 comments:
You have clients--your children! You are always teaching, training, and tutoring them, and you will always be "getting your Masters" in mothering.:)
P.S. If you want more similar inspiration from a much better writer, read Dr. Laura's book In Praise of Stay at Home Moms.
Clients are really over rated. But you can have some of mine if you like.
Post a Comment