Who am I?
I like Swiss chocolate, I'm a mother of three, a wife, a writer, and I'm a Mormon
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Duet
My son has a new bedtime routine that I actually enjoy. It's better than running for water or finding the favorite stuffed animal. It's singing. He wants me to sing "I am a Child of God" to him. Only, we sing it together in a halting but precious duet. He knows all the words. He also likes "I love To See the Temple" and sings both verses with me on that one. These are the bonus pay-offs. This is what I live for every day. I love to hear his sweet little voice singing, "Lead me, guide me, walk beside me, help me find the way." I am almost moved to tears and understand a little more why Jesus says to become as a little child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so sweet. :) I've found myself crying in Primary lots of times, just hearing their sweet little voices singing those precious truths.
And Happy Anniversary! :)
Post a Comment